Middle office is responsible for the Fund's capital being managed in compliance with the Fund's Articles of Association and to the investment strategy adopted by the Board of Directors.
- Assist the board and management in preparation of the Fund's investment strategy
- Define and monitor the index and investment mandate as approved by the Board
- Report investment performance and compliance to the management and the Board
- Facilitate immediate access to the Fund's assets in the event of a bank failure
- Assure the quality of services provided by the Fund's custodian bank
Chief Risk Officer Tanja Log is the head of Middle Office. The department has in total four full time employees.