The department of Investment Management is responsible for the Fund's capital being managed in compliance with the Fund's Articles of Association and to the investment strategy adopted by the Board of Directors.
The department’s tasks are:
- Assist the board and management in preparation of the Fund's investment strategy
- Define and recommend benchmark index and investment mandates to the Board
- Report investment performance and compliance to the management and the Board
- Facilitate immediate access to the Fund's assets in the event of a payout from the fund
- Assure the quality of services provided by the Fund's custodian bank
The head of the department is Chief Risk Officer Tanja Log. The department has four full time employees.